2011-09-06

Slam this (My Bliss)


Who the fuck am I?

I don’t know who I am anymore, this pale ugly stranger
Beady eyes inflamed with a fire nothing can quench
My thirst is eternal like the g-ddamn sun that
Doesn’t boil my fallow skin to beautiful brown like
Days past with seagulls, pelicans and tropical terns flying LOW the planes, the planes are getting closer everyday driving me mad like a horsefly ramming itself against unyielding greasy glass SHATTERING all over the wall after I throw the bottle in a fit of childish yet adult frenzy, FRIENDS where are you other than slipping away and I can’t remember how your voice sounds anymore its been so long yet only as if it were yesterday why haven’t you called I changed my number make a fucking effort because I am worth a damn

DAMN.
I am worth a damn so why do I leave them to rape me everyday?

I am losing my face speaking without accents not speaking in tongues you can understand, you sientes lo que digo? my people where are my people you are NOT my people who the fuck are my people? My people wouldn’t rape me, hate me, snub me, and cut me down to size WHAT the hell is this hi how are you HOW can I transfer your CALL my mother to explain but I can’t speak she don’t get it anymore ANYWAY my throat is caught in they dicks as they…      
Again and again and again.

Again when, when will I be beautiful inside? He reminds me to live instead of die.
I’ve been dying since I turned fifteen, turning green and rotting away from the soul but this boy he gave me my goal to be alive to stay afloat because g-d knows its easier to choke.

So choke on this.            
Choke on my bliss.
Damn.
I am worth a damn.
Yes,
M’am.

How can I help you today?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario