2011-01-09

The write way

Lately I've been at a loss of words, I am not completely sure why that is. I guess it has been work, that has had my brain swamped and by the time I get home every night all I want to do is veg out and not think for about 12 hours. I've been neglecting the story I was writing too. Maybe I'm just (temporarily) out of stories. I usually have something to say, I guess just not these days.


"I'll keep searching for the right way to show them its the right thing."


I saw past my ex again today on my bike ride home, I guess I could talk about how that made me feel...except it didn't make me feel anything so there is nothing to say about that! That little realization feels pretty awesome in actuality.


I just gotta get my mojo back now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario